- Global Young Leader
- Asian Young Leader
- Indian Young Leader
- Emerging Faculty Member of the Year
- Distinguished Faculty Member of the Year
- Emerging Startup of the Year
- Emerging Non-Profit of the Year
- Emerging Community of the Year
- Emerging University of the Year
- Emerging Business School of the Year
- Emerging Law School of the Year
- All Citizens of India, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) are eligible to apply subject to following conditions.
- 40 years of age or below for the Young Leader Awards.
- 50 years of age or below for the Emerging Faculty Member of the Year Award.
- 60 years of age or below for the Distinguished Faculty Member of the Year Award.
- All India-based Organizations are eligible to apply for Organizational Awards.
To apply, please fill the following Application Form
- There is a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000 for applying to or/and nominating someone for INY Awards under Individual Category.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 5000 for applying as an organization or/and nominating an organization for INY Awards under Organizational Category.
- All the nominees of INY Awards will be granted priority access to the festival. They will NOT be required to apply separately and go through the selection process for attending the event.
- Candidates can apply/nominate someone in multiple categories of INY Awards, however, every application will be processed separately. Therefore, the nominator must deposit application fee for every nomination separately.